Villas for sale by installment 7 years inside compound Jedar prim location in 6 October City Jedar spans over an area of 43.5 acres offering a variety of living spaces that includes stand alone villas, twin houses and duplexes.
For Booking: 01221617104
Location: Egypt, Giza, 6th of October City, Juhaina Square.
Situated in the center of 6th of October City, Jedar ensures the ease of access to the 26th of July corridor the Ring road and key 6th of October attractions.
Over an area of 43.5 Acres, JEDAR offers a variety of living spaces to cater to every need from the spacious separate villas, twin houses and duplexes. JEDAR was carefully master planned, where we devoted only 18% to residential area while the remaining 82% of the total land area is covered with the breath taking landscape which is divided equally to ensure every unit has its fair share of the beautiful surroundings.
In JEDAR, we ensure the social balance is achieved by planning several facilities where residents can take the opportunity to interact with each other (inside the clubhouse) and also with nature through enjoying the greenery of the beautiful gardens of JEDAR.
Jedar classical Original Arabic for Wall, reflects the simplistic concept that the compound offers a true balanced home, after all a home is comprised of walls, al home is all about its walls the way the walls are designed, the way the walls are utilized and way the walls make you feel sheltered and at home.
Jedar by default provides the essence of all IWan projects the concept of a Balanced Home. The way the compound is developed starting from the choice of the land plot through to the compound design and features are all aligned with the belief that today each and every one of us is searching for one thing and one thing only in every aspect of out lives…. That is Balance.
IWAN is creating a signature way of living setting the trend to a healthier lifestyle through Balance Home Concept.
All the features that you would look for in a residential compound are considered as prerequisites in Jedar-why would you have to compromise any of the features that address you needs and lifestyle?? That is why Jedar brings you more than just features, more than just basic conditions for a normal life….. Jedar brings you a fresh concept, an unprecedented idea, and a true innovation to the entire real estate industry.
Apartment ground floor for rent fully furnished inside compound Beverly Hills Sheikh Zayed City with private garden and Swimming pool
Consist of: one floor total area 280 SQM.
Nice entrance, spacious reception, bath for guest, equipped kitchen, private suite with 3 bedrooms, one master with bath and dressing, 2 bedrooms, bath, living area, maid room with bath, laundry, 2 terrace. Comfortable apartment: very cozy furniture, fully air conditioned, satellite, TV 50 inch, sound system.
This Apartment inside Building has Landscape in entrance